The idea of a weight loss clinic can be intimidating and hard to consider. There are many challenges around losing weight that can bring up a lot of stress and other negative emotions.
Weight loss clinics are designed to encourage not just losing pounds, but improving your overall health in the process. They get to know you and your lifestyle to offer customizable programs that get results. Start living a life you love and see how a weight loss clinic may be the right option for you.
Who Are We?
At InShapeMD in St Matthews, KY, we are a weight loss clinic that focuses on your overall health to ensure that your program works for you. We offer plans to address your health goals, whether they are weight loss, anti-aging, or nutrition. Our professional staff will keep you informed during treatment and work with you to achieve your goals.
What Services Does InShapeMD Offer?
At InShapeMD in St Matthews, KY, we do more than just weight loss. We offer the programs you need for overall wellness to improve your quality of life. Losing weight under the care of a medical professional allows us to create a plan custom to your needs and guide you through the process.
1. Medical Weight Loss
Meal Programs and Diet Adjustments – Your diet plays a vital role in your overall weight loss. A good program will involve eating foods that are rich in nutrients but low in calories to allow you to meet your goals.
Fitness – Staying active is important for your overall health. No matter your situation, there is a fitness plan that will work with your abilities and allow you to meet your medical weight loss goals.
Healthy Behaviors – Keeping a record of the food you eat, creating a plan for fitness, and identifying bad habits are all healthy behaviors that can help keep you on track. Talk with a medical professional for assistance in starting these habits.
2. Hormone Replacement
Hormone Replacement Therapy – Hormones during menopause can cause you to gain weight, sleep less, and lose control of your appetite. Through hormone replacement therapy, you are given the hormones to balance yourself out and are able to get back to how things were.
3. Nutritional Counseling
Lifestyle Changes – A Nutritional Counselor will focus on your overall health and nutrition to improve your life. Through their guidance, you can increase energy, improve sleep, reduce symptoms of disease, and more.
4. Anti-Aging Treatments
Non-Surgical Procedures – Smoothing wrinkles and restoring your skin’s glow doesn’t have to mean a trip to a surgeon’s table. The three main types of non-surgical anti-aging treatments are skin procedures such as chemical peels, injectables such as Botox, or the use of laser treatments.
5. Corporate Wellness
Corporate Wellness Programs – Corporate wellness programs benefit both the company and the employees by promoting a healthy lifestyle and helping them maintain it. Healthy employees get better sleep, have more energy, and are overall more productive at work.
6. Lab Testing
Clinical Lab Testing – Hormones control important aspects of your weight loss journey such as appetite, stress, energy and more. Lab testing to get your baseline values will allow you to take control of your situation and go into treatment informed.
6 Benefits of Going To a Clinic to Lose Weight
1. Safety – Medical weight loss programs are tested to ensure safety and monitored by professionals. The programs will allow you to lose weight in a healthy way and be proud of your clinic weight loss.
2. Individual Treatment – Each patient is looked after individually, so the treatments are prescribed and determined according to body metabolism and specific behaviors. Health professionals are trained for the best programs in relation to lifestyle, exercise routines, food preferences, and more. A program custom to you means that you will feel comfortable and see results made for your body type.
3. Better Chance for Achieving Goals – Health professionals provide the knowledge and support to make weight loss less stressful. The programs are designed to help patients achieve their goals and set new ones.
4. Maintaining Consistency – A weight loss clinic will monitor your progress and give tips to make sure that you follow the doctor’s advice. This helps build the important habits that you will take with you after the program.
5. Reducing Risks of Health Problems – Medical weight loss programs are designed to improve your overall health. Going to a clinic can help you avoid cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, and more.
FAQs about Weight Loss Clinics